Tuesday, November 11, 2014

With this outfit I decided to put different patterns together. I chose my free people, stripped, tunic-like shirt & some colorful patterned flats. Comment below & tell me what different patterns you like to put together!! 











Shirt:
(Not the exact same, but very similar & same brand)

Cardigan: 
(This is sold out, but you can be on a waiting list where it will notify you when it comes back in stock.)

Watch:

Leggings: 
(my favorite winter leggings & they keep me super warm!)

Flats: 
(not exact but here are some similar) 




XO



1 comment:

  1. Hope -
    I am so proud of you and looove what you are doing on here.
    Looking forward to your updates!
    I like to mix prints too. Camo and Animal Print are one of my favorites - with an accent accessory in pink or red. :)
    Cheering and praying for you!
    Be Inspired ~ Love, Vern

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews